Smart filters can be used to compare the data of various experiments without duplicating the data. This enables very fast parameter studies to generate quick results. The researcher always has a complete overview of all experiments. More importantly, researchers can finally focus on their actual jobs: research.
- Digital documentation of all research activities of your team in a modular, programmable data environment
- Clear visual representation of all relevant data for an experiment - such as meta, raw, and analyzed data, and diagrams - at one place
- Replacement of the conventional folder/subfolder structure for your research data. All data and files can be added in FURTHRmind
- Smart structuring of research data within projects and experimental groups allows teams to find data easily even after long periods
- Sample tracking: Each experiment can be assigned to various samples. This way, you know what was done with your samples
- Use of smart filters to compare your data and to maintain an overview of your research progress
- Parameter studies: Create mean values for dozens of different experiments within seconds and plot the data
- Calculations: Use our smart software features to calculate and analyze your data directly in FURTHRmind. All entered data can be used to calculate new values in an automated fashion
- Teamwork: Share your projects with colleagues. This makes the quick handover of projects to other colleagues feasible without losing information
- Host your own data: FURTHRmind is a server / client-based software system. The server software should be installed on your own IT infrastructure to guarantee that sensitive data do not leave your organization. If you prefer to use a cloud-hosted version, no problem. We can also host the data for you.
List of features:
- Application programming interface (API) to access the data from various software languages
- Version control: See all changes made by all users in one experiment and have the opportunity to revert those
- To-Do manager: Assign planned experiments to certain users
Is FURTHRmind just a classical electronic lab notebook (ELN)? A simple digital notebooks with a few special features for research? FURTHRmind is much more than that. It is the only ELN that processes your data to perform calculations, comparisons, and analysis, and creates plots without limiting the user's flexibility, as often experienced in lab information management systems (LIMS). In fact, FURTHRmind allows researchers to focus on their research and avoid wasting precious time on data wrangling.